For Polygraph Lie Detector Tests in Southern California
Polygraph Lie Detector FAQ
for more information
Truth or Lie Polygraph Examination Agency
Outside of So. Calif.? Find a Polygraph examiners at
How is the lie detected?
The polygraph will test three aspects of the human physiology:
- respiration (pneumograph tracings)
- changes in skin resistance/skin condeuctance (electrodermal activity tracing)
- relative blood volume and pulse rate, (cardiovascular tracing)
The lie is detected by physiological changes that occur in the body when a person in not truthful. When a person is deceptive, there are numerous physiological changes which occurs, such as:
- increase or decrease in blood volume
- increase or decrease of the heart rate
- changes in respiration, perspiration
When a person is truthful, the body functions within it's normal patterns with no significant or consistent changes.
California based agency, local to Southern Califiornia, especially the Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Gabriel Valley, Pomona Valley, San Bernardino, and Big Bear Areas.
Over 25 years of experience in law enforcement,
interrogation and truth detection.
Martin Schermerhorn, certified polygraph examiner,
has advanced training and is current in the latest techniques, and technologies.
Note the navigation panel to the left.
Many of your questions will be anwered there.
Or, call 909-398-1228